1392 - Jacqueline "Jackie" (Whitney) Allen, 11 Dec, 2001, Transcript: No and Digitized: Yes


Jacqueline “Jackie” Marian Allen (b. 1931 - d. 2018) was born on January 11, 1931 in Prescott, Arizona.  She was the oldest daughter of Joe “Jack” and Lucille Whitney.  She graduated from Prescott High School in 1949.  She married Theodore Allen on May 16, 1950. Jackie passed away on April 15, 2018.





Oral History
Interviewee: Jacqueline "Jackie" (Whitney) Allen (b. 01/11/1931 – d. 04/15/2018)
Interviewer:  Sylvia Neely
Audio Number:  1392
Duration: 01:01:44
Date:  December 5, 2001
Topics Discussed: Jackie Whitney's family history, her husband's Ted Allen family history and the Old Mill Restaurant, which was located at 410 W. Gurley in Prescott.