Goodwin Street Fire Station


details

Arizona Photographic Associates/Phoenix, Arizona Unknown fi0160p.jpg FI-0160 B&W 1350.0160.0000 fi0160p Print 8x10 Historic Photographs July 4, 1963 Reproduction rights are not available. Owned by another institution.

Description

View of new fire house, constructed on Goodwin Street in Prescott.

In 1956, the Prescott Fire Department moved into its new quarters in the Prescott Public Safety Building at Goodwin and Granite Streets. The building was shared with the police department. There were two engineers on duty at all times who responded with two trucks on every alarm. The men off duty reported to headquarters and were available if needed. That year a sixth man and a full time chief were added. Source: Sharlot Hall Museum: Early day history of the Prescott Fire Department by Robert Connell Jr.

 

Purchase

To purchase this image please click on the NOTIFY US button and we will contact you with details

Notify Us

The process for online purchase of usage rights to this digital image is under development. To order this image, CLICK HERE to send an email request for details. Refer to the ‘Usage Terms & Conditions’ page for specific information. A signed “Permission for Use” contract must be completed and returned. Written permission from Sharlot Hall Museum is required to publish, display, or reproduce in any form whatsoever, including all types of electronic media including, but not limited to online sources, websites, Facebook Twitter, or eBooks. Digital files of images, text, sound or audio/visual recordings, or moving images remain the property of Sharlot Hall Museum, and may not be copied, modified, redistributed, resold nor deposited with another institution. Sharlot Hall Museum reserves the right to refuse reproduction of any of its materials, and to impose such conditions as it may deem appropriate. For certain scenarios, the price for personal usage of the digital content is minimal; CLICK HERE to download the specific form for personal usage. For additional information, contact the Museum Library & Archives at 928-445-3122 ext. 14 or email: orderdesk@sharlot.org.

Close