detailsErwin Baer Unknown buh7001pa.jpg BU-H-7001 Cyanotype 1404.7001.0001 buh7001pa Print 5x7 Historic Photographs 1896 Reproduction requires permission. Digital images property of SHM Library & Archives
Street view of north side of Gurley Street, showing hotel, Bashford Burmister Company, and J.W. Wilson Clothing.
Operated by citizens P.L. Kastner and (first name unknown) Brown, the hotel was opened to the public on November 4, 1893. It featured 24 rooms and a seafood restaurant, Chow & Jim. Source: The Journal Miner.
The Bashford Burmister Company was Prescott's only true department store. William Bashford and Robert H. Burmister opened the establishment in the fall of 1872 as a general merchandise store.
To purchase this image please click on the NOTIFY US button and we will contact you with details
The process for online purchase of usage rights to this digital image is under development. To order this image, CLICK HERE to send an email request for details. Refer to the ‘Usage Terms & Conditions’ page for specific information. A signed “Permission for Use” contract must be completed and returned. Written permission from Sharlot Hall Museum is required to publish, display, or reproduce in any form whatsoever, including all types of electronic media including, but not limited to online sources, websites, Facebook Twitter, or eBooks. Digital files of images, text, sound or audio/visual recordings, or moving images remain the property of Sharlot Hall Museum, and may not be copied, modified, redistributed, resold nor deposited with another institution. Sharlot Hall Museum reserves the right to refuse reproduction of any of its materials, and to impose such conditions as it may deem appropriate. For certain scenarios, the price for personal usage of the digital content is minimal; CLICK HERE to download the specific form for personal usage. For additional information, contact the Museum Library & Archives at 928-445-3122 ext. 14 or email: email@example.com.