detailsUnknown Unknown bug554pg.jpg BU-G-554 B&W 1403.0554.0007 bug0554pg Postcard 3x5 Historic Photographs 1935 Reproduction requires permission. Digital images property of SHM Library & Archives
"Fort Misery" in winter before it moved to Sharlot Hall Museum, Prescott, Arizona. This building was the first boarding house in Prescott and was run by Mrs. Mary De Crow, afterward Mrs. Ramos (Virgin Mary) in 1864. During the summer of 1864, the first court term in Yavapai County was held here with Judge Joseph P. Allyn presiding. It was the first church where Reverand Hiram Reed preached here.
To purchase this image please click on the NOTIFY US button and we will contact you with details
The process for online purchase of usage rights to this digital image is under development. To order this image, CLICK HERE to send an email request for details. Refer to the ‘Usage Terms & Conditions’ page for specific information. A signed “Permission for Use” contract must be completed and returned. Written permission from Sharlot Hall Museum is required to publish, display, or reproduce in any form whatsoever, including all types of electronic media including, but not limited to online sources, websites, Facebook Twitter, or eBooks. Digital files of images, text, sound or audio/visual recordings, or moving images remain the property of Sharlot Hall Museum, and may not be copied, modified, redistributed, resold nor deposited with another institution. Sharlot Hall Museum reserves the right to refuse reproduction of any of its materials, and to impose such conditions as it may deem appropriate. For certain scenarios, the price for personal usage of the digital content is minimal; CLICK HERE to download the specific form for personal usage. For additional information, contact the Museum Library & Archives at 928-445-3122 ext. 14 or email: email@example.com.