St. Joseph's Academy
detailsUnknown Unknown bus5023pa.jpg BU-S-5003 Sepia 1408.5003.0015 bus5003po Print 2.5x4.5 Historic Photographs 1906 Reproduction requires permission. Digital images property of SHM Library & Archives
St. Joseph’s Academy was opened by the Sisters of Saint Joseph in 1904. It was located on the hill at the end of Willis Street. Students at the academy were instructed in traditional school subjects plus religion and etiquette. The academy housed classrooms, quarters for the sisters, a refectory, a chapel, and rooms for a small number of female students. St. Joseph's Academy closed in 1966 with the year's graduating class.
To purchase this image please click on the NOTIFY US button and we will contact you with details
The process for online purchase of usage rights to this digital image is under development. To order this image, CLICK HERE to send an email request for details. Refer to the ‘Usage Terms & Conditions’ page for specific information. A signed “Permission for Use” contract must be completed and returned. Written permission from Sharlot Hall Museum is required to publish, display, or reproduce in any form whatsoever, including all types of electronic media including, but not limited to online sources, websites, Facebook Twitter, or eBooks. Digital files of images, text, sound or audio/visual recordings, or moving images remain the property of Sharlot Hall Museum, and may not be copied, modified, redistributed, resold nor deposited with another institution. Sharlot Hall Museum reserves the right to refuse reproduction of any of its materials, and to impose such conditions as it may deem appropriate. For certain scenarios, the price for personal usage of the digital content is minimal; CLICK HERE to download the specific form for personal usage. For additional information, contact the Museum Library & Archives at 928-445-3122 ext. 14 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.