John "Jack" A. Jaeger
detailsUnknown Unknown po0900pa.jpg PO-0900 B&W 1700.0900.0001 po0900pa Print 8x10 Historic Photographs 1940s Reproduction requires permission. Digital images property of SHM Library & Archives
John "Jack" A. Jaeger (b. 1908 - d. 1957) was born June 2, 1908. He was the son of John "Jack" A. Jaeger and Ethel (Reiter) Jaeger (b. June 19, 1874 - d. January 3, 1937). He was married to Alice Vivian Jaeger. He was an accountant and is shown in his Knights of Pythias head dress. He died July 8, 1957 and is buried in the Mountain View Cemetery in Prescott, Arizona.
The Knights of Pythias building, also known as the Tilton Building, was dedicated November 27, 1895. It was one of the few buildings to survive the Whiskey Row Fire of 1900. Located on Castro Street, it faces the east side of the Courthouse in downtown Prescott. Beautifully restored, it is currently known as the 'Tis Art Center and Gallery.
To purchase this image please click on the NOTIFY US button and we will contact you with details
The process for online purchase of usage rights to this digital image is under development. To order this image, CLICK HERE to send an email request for details. Refer to the ‘Usage Terms & Conditions’ page for specific information. A signed “Permission for Use” contract must be completed and returned. Written permission from Sharlot Hall Museum is required to publish, display, or reproduce in any form whatsoever, including all types of electronic media including, but not limited to online sources, websites, Facebook Twitter, or eBooks. Digital files of images, text, sound or audio/visual recordings, or moving images remain the property of Sharlot Hall Museum, and may not be copied, modified, redistributed, resold nor deposited with another institution. Sharlot Hall Museum reserves the right to refuse reproduction of any of its materials, and to impose such conditions as it may deem appropriate. For certain scenarios, the price for personal usage of the digital content is minimal; CLICK HERE to download the specific form for personal usage. For additional information, contact the Museum Library & Archives at 928-445-3122 ext. 14 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.