114 South Summit


details

Erwin Baer / Prescott, Arizona Unknown bure4092p.jpg BU-RE-4092 B&W 1407.4092.0000 bure4092p Photo Card Print 6x9 Historic Photographs 1893 Reproduction requires permission. Digital images property of SHM Library & Archives

Description

George Riley Parker residence, 114 S. Summit, Prescott, Arizona.

Parker was a prominent businessman and sawmill owner who lived in Prescott for many years.  He died in 1903 and is buried in the Prescott Masonic Cemetery.  His son, Frank G. Parker who pre-deceased him, was a Prescott architect.

This house became the Willow Creek Inn from 1893 until it was moved to 2516 Willow Creek Road in 1962.

Purchase

To purchase this image please click on the NOTIFY US button and we will contact you with details

Notify Us

The process for online purchase of usage rights to this digital image is under development. To order this image, CLICK HERE to send an email request for details. Refer to the ‘Usage Terms & Conditions’ page for specific information. A signed “Permission for Use” contract must be completed and returned. Written permission from Sharlot Hall Museum is required to publish, display, or reproduce in any form whatsoever, including all types of electronic media including, but not limited to online sources, websites, Facebook Twitter, or eBooks. Digital files of images, text, sound or audio/visual recordings, or moving images remain the property of Sharlot Hall Museum, and may not be copied, modified, redistributed, resold nor deposited with another institution. Sharlot Hall Museum reserves the right to refuse reproduction of any of its materials, and to impose such conditions as it may deem appropriate. For certain scenarios, the price for personal usage of the digital content is minimal; CLICK HERE to download the specific form for personal usage. For additional information, contact the Museum Library & Archives at 928-445-3122 ext. 14 or email: orderdesk@sharlot.org.

Close